Wednesday 28 October 2020

Ye Mulaqat Ek Bahana Hai (From "Khandaan")

“A Strange Prayer:

Dear Lord,
I, the self searching illusion, has seen and experienced the outer world:
relationships,
success and failure,
true friends,
strangers and backbiters.

I lived the different emotions
during different seasons;
I witnessed ups & downs,
enjoyed love & hate,
was good & bad,
faced beauty & ugliness.


There were times when I was brave,
there were times when I was a coward.
There were times when I was proactive,
there were times when I was indecisive.

After, flying high in the skies,
and yet being a loser...

After, being nothing & no one,
and yet feeling content..

I have understood
the difference
between lust and love,
happiness and sadness,
selfishness and selflessness.

One often leads to another;
another secretly carries the one!
Yet I am lost
between being and becoming.



An inner voice admits that
my heart is an unexplored realm,
my mind is a prisoner to my wishful thinking,
and the soul is unknown to me.

Setting that unknown free...
now, this is my heartiest wish.

As Saurabh Sharma,
the human being,
I
always
pray to thee, " O lord, set me free.
I don't want love,
I don't want to be loved;

I want myself to be love itself now.

That beautiful, silent and divine existence...!
I want to get merged into that.

Please give me wisdom and courage; Merge me into your supreme kingdom
by setting my soul free.”

No comments:

Post a Comment