Sunday 6 September 2009

Rich Text Area.

Rich Text Area.Enough Time Has Passed But I Can't Stop Loving You Loving you is not always easy. Loving you is not always fun, Loving you is not always good, But loving you I can not stop. Loving you caught me by surprised Loving you makes me happy Loving you makes me frustrated Loving you causes me so much pain But loving you I can not help. I need you to love me I need you to want me I need you to want to love me I need you to tell me you want me I know its hard for you to say I know its hard for you to trust I know its hard for you to need But maybe its time to stay. Maybe its time for you to trust Maybe its time for you to say Maybe its time for us to be Just like I have wished we Were one day. I know we have played around I know we have turned away I know we have played a game But I am tried of all the games I want you now, no more games I love you and always will please don't turn away. HIPISH - Lots of Comments HIPISH - Lots of Comments HIPISH - Lots of Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment